To empower women entrepreneurs with ICT
1. To serve as a platform and unite all Malaysian women entrepreneurs who are involved in online and internet business to exchange information and ideas.
2. To promote (e) electronic and online or internet business to Malaysia women entrepreneurs.
3. To improve the standard of professionalism among the members by training them to use ICT applications for expanding business and productivity.
4. To carry out activities either in or outside the state in accordance with the principles of the association, in line with promoting and advancing the interests of the members of the association.
5. To organize and assist in studies, working paper, review of aspects involved in the (e) electronic and online business.
6. To co-operate and support Government and its agencies in implementing the policies of the State, particularly involving this profession.